On 4th September 2020, the CBSE (Central Board Of Secondary Education) has released the compartment exam date sheet for class 10th and 12th
CBSE Class 12th Compartment Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Those students who failed in any one subject out of their five subjects than these types of students are eligible to appear in the CBSE Compartment exam 2020.
- Those candidates having 6 subjects, but they get compartment in two subjects then they should appear in any one of the two-compartment exams.
- Those candidates who have 6 subjects and declared Pass but couldn’t clear in any one subject than these types of students appear as an improvement category in July 2020.
CBSE Class 10th Compartment Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Those students who have been applied for CBSE Compartment exam only in one or two subjects in which they are placed in the compartment.
- Those students who have been appeared in class 10th exam, but they are placed in EIOP (Eligible for Important of Performance) category than these types of a student will eligible for the compartment exam.
- Those students who are placed in the EIOP Category will be given only one opportunity to appear in the compartment exam. If a student fails in the EIOP exam than fail candidate get NIOP (Not Eligible for Improvement of Performance) in the CBSE Compartment result 2020 than the candidate Can’t have any more chance.
CBSE Class 10th Compartment Datesheet 2020
CBSE Class 12th Compartment Datesheet 2020
- The compartment exam 2020 for both class 10th and 12th will be started from 22 September.
- The class 10th exam will be ended on September 28 while class 12th exam will be ended on 30th September 2020.
- All candidates should follow the physical distance due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- All the candidate should carry their own hand sensitizer in the transparent bottle and water bottle also.
- The question paper will be distributed at 10:15 AM
- Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic only 12th student will sit in a class instead 40 students.